Our School and Office will be closed through August 18th - September 2nd due to Summer Break.
Bilingual Kids International Preschool (BKI) – Guaranteed Results are just the very beginning!
So you have a goal. You want your child to be bilingual within several years or more, and you want a safe, affordable school. Results are very important to you, so you definitely want a school with a proven track record, a school with loving and warm teachers, a family atmosphere, the kind of place where your child can grow as a free spirit…
Welcome to BKI. A long standing community secret for many years, BKI’s reputation is now fully secured as one of the few local schools that gets exceptional results. We are a family owned, professional organization, with a compassionate community heart. Our warm and loving approach to education is inspired by the world famous Reggio Emilia Approach. This fully endorsed Educational Method has helped us achieve outstanding English language results and the full range of life and leadership skills that your child deserves.
A Quality Educational Program that delivers; Our current students (Japanese) who have remained with us from our "Beginners class" right through to high school (BKI Afternoon Class) are now passing the World Wide English Testing Program (IELTS). These students now have the choice of joining English speaking Universities around the world in the following countries; Australia, Canada, U.S.A., United Kingdom and Europe.
To Discover what it truly means for your child to be bilingual please read on, your child’s Bright Bilingual Future may be about to unfold …
The Reggio Emilia Approach has been hailed as the “World’s Best Practice” (Newsweek, 1991).
BKI Preschool- let our 35+ years of combined, local, professional experience be your peace of mind.
We are a tokyo based international preschool, kindergarten and daycare offering full childcare support from 12 months to 15 years of age.
Currently we have positions open
Now with Brand new, Homely, super safe, main campus- - it's 3 stories of TOTAL Fun!!! (See Pictures from our main menu, more Available on our Facebook page!)
- Two Locations: (Main Campus/School) Sakai 5-17-15 Musashinoshi, Tokyo 180-0022 AND Office: Sakurazutsumi in Musashino-Shi Tokyo, Japan.
FULL DAY CARE SERVICE (EXTENDED DAY CARE) AVAILABLE; 7:30AM* – 6:30PM
- Full day service is available Monday thru Friday for all age groups.
- Main Program – Morning Program (8:45am – 2:00pm) for children aged 12 months to 6 years old.
- Standard, Full Day Program until 5:30pm also available.
- Early Bird Drop Off 7:30am/Late Pick-Up 6:30pm (Extra charges apply and staff must be informed beforehand)
- Make-up days for sickness are available.
- 3, 4, 5 day per week options. Very reasonable tuition. (Our average rate is 598 yen per hour)**
- Regular dance and music program (all age groups) with qualified music teachers.
- Summer School with two to four-week options.
- Creative activities focus on the process not the outcome, while language ability is fully results orientated.
- A 100% English environment with high EIKEN (English proficiency) test results.
- Is your child bored or struggling at their current English school? Put the SPIRIT back in your child's life with our fully creative, child-originated curriculum focusing on the whole child and their ability to self-express. Amazing projects keep your child effortlessly learning English while they are fully engaged in topics of their own making.
- Kindergarten practices applied are to Australian standards* (i.e. higher than Japanese standards).
- Qualified kindergarten teachers/Native English speakers.*
- Documentation of each child’s daily experiences is used to determine the children’s current interests. Projects are then initiated and structured into a progressive curriculum. Full documentation on all the developmental stages of your child’s growth is also taken.
- Outdoor educational component focuses on nature studies and physical skills.*
- After school English support classes for children attending a Japanese kindergarten (ages 3+) and classes for elementary school-aged children. Our curriculum includes in-depth conversation, reading, and writing. NEW! BKI now teaches computer coding classes!
- Events include: Yearly BBQ, one yearly Art Exhibition, one yearly Excursion, Cooking Days, Mini Zoo, Halloween, Christmas Show celebrations (School Play), and Sports Day.
- BKI schools are eco-based and are located either in or close to green leafy parks for extensive outdoor play, deemed absolutely essential, for children’s balanced development by leading childcare experts. For details Ecoeducation
*Please refer to the Our School page.
** Based on 5 days per week of Morning Class.