Bilingual Kids International Preschool (BKI Preschool) -Main Campus:
(Beginners, Learners, Reggio, and after school program. Preschool/Kindergarten/Daycare: Our customers come from the Kichijoji, Mitaka, Musashisakai, Koganei and Musashino and outer areas)
BKI Main Campus: Sakai 5-17-15, Musashino-Shi, Tokyo, 180-0022
(Parent and teacher interviews held here - See Map Below.) Tel: 0422 54 1898
Pay Parking: Available in the next street. (That which runs parallel but is South East of the school) There is also pay parking off the 3 way intersection traffic lights just North of Asia Uni.
Bus Directions from the station: (About 6 minutes)
- Catch the "Moo" Bus (Multi Coloured) from the North Exit of the Station. When you come out of the North Exit turn immediately to your left and walk halfway to the next corner.
- Make sure the Bus is the Sakai-Nishi-Jyunkan Moo Bus.
- Get off at stop #5. (Toei Sakai Go Choume- Apart)
- Walk back about 20 meters and enter the street between the Vegetable shop drink machines and the Dry Cleaners (Advertised with a pink heart Logo)
- Set your sights on the blue and white water tower and walk almost to the end of the street.
- BKI Main Campus is the new grey and white building on the left. (Has a sign out front)
Walking Directions from the station: (A little over 10 minutes.)
- Please look at the map below.
- Take the North exit of Musashisakai station and follow the overhead tracks WEST towards Higashi Koganei station.
- When you see the playground (Wood Train) turn right.
- Turn left at the third street. (Please note that one road is not a street)
- BKI (Our school) is at the end of this street on the left (It has a sign)