Bilingual Kids International (Head office)
Please note that Parent and Employment interviews are NOT held here. For this, please scroll down to the second map below.
Sakurazutsumi 2-2-3, Musashino-Shi, Tokyo, 180-0021
Tel: 0422 54 1898
Pay Parking: Available in the next street. (On the bigger road about 25 meters West)
Bus Directions from the station: (About 13 minutes)
If you are coming by train please take the North exit of Musashisakai station and get on bus #21 from bus stop # 6 (In front of McDonalds- Max wait time is 10 mins.) Please get off at “Nishi Ichi ban Dori” (This is the second last stop of this route. It takes about 12 minutes from the station, The stop before this is "Danchi Chuo") When you get off please walk back a few meters to take the path into the park. BKI Head Office is the 4th building on your right with the high wire fence and sign. Please enter through the gate.
Please do not use the street entrance.
Bilingual Kids International Preschool -Main Campus:
(Beginners, Learners, Reggio)
(Parent and teacher interviews held here BELOW MAP.)
Sakai 5-17-15, Musashino-Shi, Tokyo, 180-0022
Tel: 0422 54 1898
Pay Parking: Available in the next street. (That which runs parallel but is East of the school)
Bus Directions from the station: (About 6 minutes)
- Catch the "Moo" Bus (Multi Coloured) from the North Exit of the Station. When you come out of the North Exit turn immediately to your left and walk halfway to the next corner.
- Make sure the Bus is the Sakai-Nishi-Jyunkan Moo Bus.
- Get off at stop #5. (Toei Sakai Go Choume- Apart)
- Walk back about 20 meters and enter the street between the Vegetable shop drink machines and the Dry Cleaners (Advertised with a pink heart Logo)
- Set your sights on the blue and white water tower and walk almost to the end of the street.
- BKI Main Campus is the new grey and white building on the left. (Has a sign out front)
Walking Directions from the station: (A little over 10 minutes.)
- Please look at the map below.
- Take the North exit of Musashisakai station and follow the overhead tracks WEST towards Higashi Koganei station.
- When you see the playground (Wood Train) turn right.
- Turn left at the third street. (Please note that one road is not a street)
- BKI (Our school) is at the end of this street on the left (It has a sign)